Email us or fill in our Booking Enquiry Form to book your next retreat at Maitripa Centre.
Maitripa Centre has earned a reputation for providing the perfect environment for retreats, workshops, conferences and seminars. When hiring Maitripa Centre for your event you can have the use of two spacious multipurpose halls, full vegetarian catering from our commercial kitchen facility, dining room, lounge room, shared bathroom facilities and 40 bedrooms. There are also two private bedrooms and bathrooms that are reserved for teachers or group organisers.
The centre is surrounded by gardens and lawns that are often used by groups for outdoor practice, or to just simply relax in and enjoy the views down the valley. There is an on-site cafe, Dogen’s Kitchen, which you can choose to have open throughout your event for barista coffees, teas, cold drinks and snacks. We have enough beds for up to 60 people. Guests can choose between fully furnished single, twin single or dorm style rooms (don’t worry, no bunks, king single beds only). To make things a little easier we also provide all of your bedding.
- Ten minutes from the township of Healesville and only an hour and a quarter drive from Melbourne.
- On-site parking for up to 50 cars.
- Two multi-purpose halls accommodate up to 200 people.
- Commercial kitchen and chefs
- Lounge and dining rooms provide a space for relaxation.
- Bedrooms for up to 60 people.
- Separate furnished bedrooms and bathrooms provide comfort and privacy for VIPs.
- Free Wi-fi
- Optional on-site cafe
Come see for yourself why Maitripa Centre would be perfect for your next event.
Email us to arrange a site-visit to see if Maitripa Centre is suitable for your event