Level 3 Reiki Master Retreat
This retreat is a consolidating retreat for A Community of Reiki Master Students but is suitable for any Level 3 Reiki Master or Level 3 Reiki Master Student of any lineage, all are welcome.
The main purpose of the retreat is:
1. The spiritual practice of attunement or empowerment process for healing and initiation
2. Exploring the Buddhist concept of empiness and its relationship to the Reiki healing process
Other learning opportunities:
3. Establishing a motivational practice for self care
4. A range of Reiki and Buddhist meditation techniques
5. The mystical nature of reiki
The discussion topics are evolving the current Master Students development but it can be guarunteed that these will be thought provoking and supportive for self development as a Reiki Master.
This retreat may simply be a refresher for some Masters or Master Students but an opportunity also to take some time out of our busy lives for self care, rebalance and restore.
A natural healer, inituitive and Reiki Practitioner Master Teacher in Western and Komyo Reiki Lineages with 12 Years experience and a Buddhist Practitioner in the Tibetan Jonang Lineage Kalachakra path. Caron offers a unique style of learning fusing Eastern, Western and Buddhist Practice concepts to enhance the richness of practice
* instruction and materials
* Certificate of attendance to support CPD
Note: This retreat does not lead to a Level 3 Reiki Master unless you are participating in the year program with Caron. Enquiries: Caron via in box or Caron.firstname.lastname@example.org
nike air max blancas nike air max blancas nike air max blancas